Servicing at Troops
It is vital that in order to protect any warranty or manufacturers goodwill that your vehicle is maintained in line with manufacturers requirements.
Always in Good Hands
At Troops after more than 75 years of looking after our customer's vehicles and with over 50 years association with Vauxhall we have all the experience, knowledge and up to date training required to carry out any service or repair that our customers may require.
As a result we can give our customers the value for money and trust that can only comes from being family owned, family run and fully independent.
Listed below are just some of the benefits that give you the confidence that when you bring your vehicle to Troops:
- "Quality Comes As Standard, Not An Extra" is guaranteed and NOT just a slogan.
- Your vehicle will always be fitted with genuine manufacturer approved parts.
- Your vehicle will always be filled with the correct specification oil.
- Factory trained technicians will carry out all the work.
- Your vehicle will always be checked for any outstanding safety and manufacturer updates at every visit.
- Your courtesy car will be FOC (You will only have to pay for the fuel you need)
- All parts and workmanship guaranteed
- VOSA approved MOT station
- Loyalty discount program's when your vehicle is bought from Troops
- All work carried out to protect your warranty cover including "Vauxhall Lifetime Warranty"
- Our workshops are fully equipped with all the latest diagnostic, air conditioning and wheel alignment equipment.